To help you, our
· Windows Vista Networking Innovations Windows Vista includes the biggest innovations in networking since Windows 95. Users will have an enhanced experience when identifying, connecting to, and using networked resources or troubleshooting connectivity issues. Administrators will be able to deploy richer security policies including Network Access Protection and IPsec-based Server and Domain Isolation, and be able to manage the usage of bandwidth and deploy wireless configurations much easier. Join us to learn more about these features which will make Windows Vista a “must-have” on your customers’ networks!
· Management Infrastructure Improvements in Windows Vista This session will provide a high-level overview of all of the infrastructure improvements in Windows Vista that will both make it more manageable out-of-the-box, and provide a solid platform for the next generation of management tools. Windows Vista features a greatly enhanced event logging infrastructure and a re-architected Event Viewer. A new Task Scheduler provides a powerful tool for ad-hoc management of client machines. New policy settings in Group Policy provide greater control over a number of client operations, including printers, Internet settings, and removable storage devices. We will demonstrate many of the new management technologies in Windows Vista and discuss how
· Windows Deployment Services Windows Deployment Services is the updated and redesigned Windows Server “Longhorn” version of Remote Installation Services (RIS). Windows Deployment Services assists with the rapid adoption and deployment of Windows operating systems. You can use it to set up new computers through a network-based installation without having to be physically present at each computer and without having to install directly from CD media. This session will include a discussion on common WDS usage scenarios and a technical drilldown on the major components of the solution.
· Windows Vista BitLocker Drive Encryption Data Protection: Encrypting Volumes with Bitlocker and TPM 1.2 BitLocker Drive Encryption is a data protection feature available in Windows Vista and is
· New Search and Collaboration Capabilities Windows Vista provides clear ways to find, use and share information on your computer, on a network, and across the web. With increased device compatibility and simplified wireless networking, Windows Vista has succeeded in creating seamless connections between people and networks that sets it apart from earlier Windows versions. In this session we will provide a drilldown of how the powerful new tools of Windows Vista enhances the ability to find, visualize and organize your information as well as connecting to people, information, applications, devices, and systems that will enable a virtual workforce.
Thank you and have a wonderful day,
Small Business Community Engagement
This posting is provided “AS IS” with no warranties, and confers no rights