To help you, our Microsoft Small Business Partners, be better prepared for the upcoming Windows Vista and Office 2007 product launches, we want to make sure you are aware of this series of Live Meetings being offered for you:
· Introduction to Windows Vista Enterprise and changes to Enterprise Licensing for Volume Licensing Customers Come and Join Us for “Windows Vista Enterprise Licensing” Introduction to Windows Vista Enterprise and changes to Enterprise Licensing for Volume Licensing Customers. Please join us for the FIRST Windows Vista Enterprise Licensing web seminar. This session will focus on training our reseller partners on: Windows Vista naming and product positioning, Windows Vista value propositions, Windows Vista licensing changes, Details on Vista Enterprise, Impact of SAB 3.0 changes. In this session you will be introduced to the exciting new features of Windows Vista Enterprise. We will provide you with the strategic guidance and compelling rationale for your customers to upgrade to Windows Vista. You will also learn about the licensing changes to SAB 3.0 and the impact for your customers.
· Windows Client Licensing and Windows Vista Come and join us for the “Windows Client Licensing and Windows Vista” introduction to the Windows Vista Enterprise License and upcoming improvements to Software Assurance Benefits (SAB) 3.0. This is our second Windows Client Licensing and Windows Vista web seminar that will provide greater licensing details than what was covered previously back in September. This session will focus on training our volume licensing reseller partners on: Windows Vista value propositions, Windows Vista Enterprise License, SAB 3.0 and Windows Vista Skus. We will provide you with the strategic guidance and compelling value propositions to convince your customers to renew their existing Windows Client Enterprise Agreement (i.e., maintain within Platform EA) and Software Assurance licenses, and consider the purchase of a new Windows Client that includes Software Assurance. You will also learn about all the licensing changes to SAB 3.0 and the impact for your customers.
· Selling Windows Client Software Assurance Come and join us for “Selling Windows Client Software Assurance” Windows Vista Web Seminar. The session will focus on tailoring the SA value proposition to address customer needs and close more effectively. We will provide you with information to assist with:
· Customer profiles: What are the different customer needs that drive VL purchase.
· Tailored messaging: What message and SA benefits to use for each customer profile.
· Improved tools: What resources are available to tell this simplified message.
Thank you and have a wonderful day,
US Senior Manager
Small Business Community Engagement
This posting is provided “AS IS” with no warranties, and confers no rights