If you haven’t seen it yet today, you should head over to the brand NEW Microsoft Small Business Center that was just launched today! Be sure you check out some of these great new features:
1) The Small Business Specialist Locator Tool – Located on the TOP of the main page WITH the SBSC Logo! Find a local Microsoft Small Business Specialist to help you acquire, implement, and deploy your Microsoft solutions today.
2) Tip of the Day – Quick demos & tips for your business
3) Ask the Expert – Have a question about your Small Business? An answer to your small business problem may be just an e-mail away
4) Quick access points into: Security & Support, Articles & Research, and Products & Demos
– Imagine having access to the information you are looking for located in 3 compact areas!
Also while you are there, make sure you register for the Small Business Summit, our free four day web event focused on Small Business including over 30 different webcasts and numerous topics/speakers. PS: I heard there’s a GREAT session planned on the 16th (Day 3) at noon in the YELLOW track. 🙂
Have you checked out Small Business + yet? If not, you’ll also find the links for more on this exciting new program as well.
So stop reading this, grab that mouse, and click your way over the to NEW Microsoft Small Business Center now! As always, if you have comments or feedback about the new site, be sure to stop by our www.mssmallbiz.com site and choose the “Give Us Feedback” link in the drop-down Site Navigation tool to send us your input.
Thank you and have a wonderful day,
Microsoft US Senior Manager
Small Business Community Engagement
This posting is provided “AS IS” with no warranties, and confers no rights