Based on the earlier post we did about the $50,000 reward the Business Software Alliance is currently offering for qualified information on illegal, counterfeit, or under-licensed software, there have been several questions around:
- Who is the Business Software Alliance? (BSA)
- What do they do?
- Do they really come in and audit?
- What software do they look for?
- What do I need to know?
- Do they provide any assistance to help companies get legal?
- How do I report someone using or selling illegal, counterfeit, or under-licensed software?
The BSA has a short online video on their site that answers these questions and provides some additional information. If you have just a few minutes, I would highly recommend watching the online video today.
Thank you and have a wonderful day,
Microsoft US Senior Manager
Small Business Community Engagement
This posting is provided “AS IS” with no warranties, and confers no rights