Don’t miss out as today is the last day to save $100 off your registration through the Early-Bird Special! The 3rd annual SMB Nation Conference features global leaders including Microsoft managers, SBS MVPs, SBS Advisory Council members, top worldwide performers (both technically and financially), gurus and authors. This 3-day event will focus on Microsoft SMB product stacks, with a special emphasis on Windows SBS. Sign up today for the SMB Nation Conference at: http://smbnation.com/smbConf.shtml
Meet and socialize with successful partners from all over the world. Share best practices and learn about what you need to know to make more money. You won’t want to miss this event as speakers lined up already include:
– Jeff Middleton, SBS MVP. Focuses on the Swing Migration approach and Disaster Recovery.
– Susan Bradley, SBS MVP. Focuses on SBS and SMB security matters.
– Jeremy Moskowitz, author. Focuses on Group Policy Objects (GPOs) with SBS 2003.
– Robin Robbins, covers super sales tactics for the SMB consultant.
– Harry Brelsford, discusses SBS technical and business factoids you should know about.
– Dana Epp, Scorpion Software Corp’s founder and CEO joins Susan in this presentation!
– Eric Ligman, SMB program manager from Microsoft, focuses on Microsoft field support for SBS and other SMB product-stack components.
– Beatrice Mulzer, leading USA Microsoft hands-on lab instructor, presents a 70-282 exam cram session that supports the new Microsoft Small Business Specialist Community.
– Wayne Small, SBS MVP, focuses on SBS 2003 and international insights.
– John Coulthard, Small Business Director for Microsoft UK, provides the secrets to success for global SBSers.
– Anne Stanton, CRM-MVP, MBA/ACC, President/Business Consultant, The Norwich Group, speaks on Creating Successful Affiliation Partnerships in the world of small business.
– Arlin Sorensen, chairs a panel on Growing your SMB Business.
– Curtis Hicks, Center for Computer Resources (USA), will participate in the panel on Growing your SMB Business.
– Scott Colson, one of two speakers on “How to add Microsoft CRM to your SBS Partner Business (plus a MSCRM 2.0 Preview)”.
– Aanal Bhatt, Product Manager, Microsoft CRM, also speaks on, “How to add Microsoft CRM to your SBS Partner Business (plus a MSCRM 2.0 Preview)”
– Chad Gross, speaks on SharePoint and InfoPath Integration on SBS 2003
– Dean Calvert, SBS MVP, shows you how to turn your SBS business into a company that makes you money, and gives you a life.
– Kevin Royality, Chief Consulting Officer, Solution Net Inc, will participate in the panel on Growing your SMB Business.
…and many more
Also, if you are a member of a local SBS User Group, be sure to ask your User Group Lead how they can help you save an extra $25 on top of this early bird discount, but do it fast because this $100 discount ends after today!
Thank you, have a wonderful day, and I look forward to seeing you at SMB Nation,
Microsoft US Senior Manager,
Small Business Community Engagement