Windows Phone presented an enormous amount of content at Build 2013 this week. All of this is now available online for you to view at your leisure on Channel 9.
- Windows Phone: Introducing App Development, Sam George
- Windows Phone: Design for Developers, Corrina Black
- Windows Phone: App Foundation, Thomas Fennel
- Windows Phone: Building UI in XAML, Shawn Oster
- Windows Phone Game Development Basics, Joao Lucas Guberman Raza
- Windows Phone: Using Native (C++) Code in Your Apps, Tim Laverty
Key Developer Scenarios
- Windows Phone: Tiles, Lock, & Notifications, Thomas Fennel
- Windows Phone: Building a Camera App, Presented by Nokia, Berthier Lemieux, Nokia
- Windows Phone: Maximizing App Revenue, Bernardo Zamora
- Windows Phone: Networking, Peter Torr
- Windows Phone: App-to-App Communications, Sean McKenna
- Windows Phone: Building the Best Mapping Apps for Windows Phone Using the Here Platform, Mike O’Malley
- Windows Phone: Developer Best Practices & How to Maximize Performance, Stefan Wick
- Real Talk: Sharing Code Between the Windows & Windows Phone Platforms, Matt Hidinger
- The Story of Bringing Nokia Music from Windows Phone to Windows 8, Matthew Cooper, Craig Pugsley, Nokia
- Windows Phone: Learn from the Winners, Bryan Tomlinson, Winners
- Windows Phone: Low Mem & Hardware Constraints, Andrew Whitechappel
- Windows Phone: This App Is Brought to You by MVVM– Hulu Case Study, Matthias Shapiro, Zachary Pinter (Hulu)
- Quickly Add and Enhance Capabilities to Windows Phone Apps Thru Partner Offerings, Jean-Christophe Cimetiere
I hope find these resources to be helpful. And, if you do, please share these with your peers and colleagues so that they too can take advantage of these and benefit from them.
And do not forget that you have a chance to WIN a FREE trip to any place, Register Now:
Thank you and have a wonderful day.