FREE DOWNLOAD FORMATS:
|Introducing Windows 8- An Overview for IT Professionals – PDF ebook|
|Mobi||Introducing Windows 8-An Overview for IT Professionals – Mobi format for Kindle|
|ePub||Introducing Windows 8-An Overview for IT Professionals – ePub format|
If you prefer a hard copy of the final book, you can order it here for $14.99 from our official distributor, O’Reilly Media.
Is this book for you?
Get a headstart evaluating Window 8—guided by a Windows expert who’s worked extensively with the software since the preview releases. Based on final, release-to-manufacturing (RTM) software, this book introduces new features and capabilities, with scenario-based insights demonstrating how to plan for, implement, and maintain Windows 8 in an enterprise environment. Get the high-level information you need to begin preparing your deployment now.
• Performance, reliability, and security features
• Deployment options
• Windows Assessment and Deployment Kit
• Windows PowerShell™ 3.0 and Group Policy
• Managing and sideloading apps
• Internet Explorer® 10
• Virtualization, Client Hyper-V, and Microsoft Desktop Optimization Pack
• Recovery features