Young Joon Kim in Korea maintains a web site about Robotics Developer Studio called Hello Apps. He has recently added the topics below:
- C# interface programming with SPL
- Java interface programming with SPL
- Python interface programming with SPL
- LabView interface programming with VPL and SPL
- MATLAB interface programming with VPL
- Flash interface programming with VPL and SPL
- VPL UI programming
- And a lot of robotics and creativity course samples
Note that SPL (Simulation Programming Language) is Young Joon’s own development environment for RDS. SPL adds a scripting layer to the RDS Simulator. Although it is based around simulation, the principles apply to real-world robotics as well.
There is a lot of great material on the web site, especially if you are just learning how to use RDS or if you might want to teach a class using RDS. You can download both RDS and SPL for free, which makes learning basic robotics very low cost.