"Quotes that I have learned in MSP Program" by Jaafar Serhan

Who doesn’t like to be famous and valuable sign inside people’s brain !! You might be not sure about being one of them, my advice to you let your dreams reach its maximum level. Live as famous, smart and valuable people at least because you want that and the chance might seem far so as a result you will know the way to live after achieving it.

They just laughed and said:” come on it is really hard even to get inside it “. I just said: “who knows! “

In 2012 I got accepted in MSP Program and felt the glory  and I remembered that dreams might become real one day. My dreams don’t end here, they have just started.

I have learnt a lot as an MSP and I would like to express some quotes that had a place inside my brain.

“Never lose belief about your ability, passion and dreams because there is always a time to wake up and shine”.

”Responsibility never talk about itself you have to realize it ”

”Chances can be exploited by the smart effort strategy “

“Time is always running. Be beside it as much as you can, until you are used to run like time”

“ Love is able to create talents, love yourself”

“Respect is the best ticket to get your social goals”

“Teamwork will  show you the right  evaluation for yourself inside  best  society interaction kind  you can have, so always look for a team to work with “

1. Alaa Al-Zareef says:

You just believed in your dreams and put no limits to succeed….

congrats for what you reached and wish you a life full with joy and success πŸ˜‰

2. Asya Khalil says:

I remember when u once told me: "I'll do whatever it takes me to do to get inside MSP"..

And today I tell you: You did,& you got it my friend:D..Your brilliant future just started,

keep that will and shine with your powerful mind and heart πŸ˜‰

3. Issa Ayoub says:

Congratulations Jaafar. You really deserve it. I wish that you become even more than an MSP member, but an employer at Microsoft. Always remember, many had just started as MSPs, and later on they became employees .It is your opportunity now to shed the spot so that you will be memorable to people and Employees at Microsoft. I guess you are experiencing a race competition in your life for you to create a nice reputation, and to have an ideal background.

Good luck !!

4. Hadi Al Akhras says:

Congratulations my cousin Jaafar! You worked hard on yourself, and you are on the road. Remember no thing is impossible, the word it self says i'm possible! Best wishes.

5. nazek shanan says:

Congratulation jaafar you deserve it. Someone who has your ambition is worth the most, and this means that with little effort you can reach all your goals and that we agreed.

good luck

6. Hassan Reesh says:

Congratulation to Microsoft for having you among their MSPs.

Here's a quote from me πŸ˜› and its on the house πŸ˜› itgoes like this :

"When life gives you lemons, join MSP :P"

7. Sara Serhan says:

You are an ambitious , hard worker who never had and will never have a limit for his dreams and who do his best to fullfil his dreams and reach his goals.You should be a role model for all teenagers. I wish that one day you will accomplish everything you aim for..goodluck

8. Sara Serhan says:

You are an ambitious , hard worker who never had and will never have a limit for his dreams and who do his best to fullfil his dreams and reach his goals.You should be a role model for all teenagers. I wish that one day you will accomplish everything you aim for and become a famous person because you deserve it.

9. Ahmad Dhayni says:

Congratulation Jaafar … We all know that you deserve it and that is the result of your own hardwork

As you said … You just started

I'm really proud that I have a friend like you

I wish for you more and more succes in your life

10. Zakaria Darwish says:

Congrats , give your best effort to reach your target, I will not add any other work because as you said you should work hard and never give up so keep going my friend and be the best and good luck:)

11. farah hanouni says:

congratulations joe !! you did it πŸ™‚

"My dreams don't end here, they have just started" keep going on… and best wishes πŸ™‚

12. Ibtissam Zaatari says:

I remember when i first met you in class, at university; you were so polite yet had so many intriguing questions. You wanted to know , you wanted to improve so quickly ,  and you did reach your goals.

What I am trying to say is that, Jaafar, you are quite an intellectual student with so much enthusiasm to reach the peak of knowledge, and you surely do everything with adamant.

The best of luck

13. Ali A. Najji says:

Night dreamers stop their dreams when they wake up.. while day dreamers never stop before reaching their aims.. And you proved that you are a successful day dreamer.. so congrats and gd luck in your next steps forward… Enjoy the fruit of your efforts and hard work Jaafar:)

14. Ibtissam Kahale Zaatari- Instructor at Lebanese International University- Sidon Campus- Lebanon says:

The best of luck

15. Adraa Yehya says:

Congratulations hayete I'm not surprised  because I know who u are I know u will do ur best to  get what you want I hope all your dreams come true

16. Hussein Ghandlur says:

Congratulations eben 5alteh I wish u always the best and I want to see ur name seem the star every night and I am sure u have a big patiance and special touch and great support from ur amazing family to ur friend so lets go to ur sucess and to be a jaafar star

Good luck and best wishes from my soul and heart

17. Ahmad Al-Bayat says:

Congratulations to you my dearest friend. I hope that all your dreams will become true someday.

By the way, "Microsoft Student Partner program gave me a really great spot light to shine. I do remember one day when I was about to finish my school my close friends asked me what I want to be in the future.I just told them that I want to be part of a big software company like Microsoft someday.", I do remember this day dude. we were talking about our dreams and you have made it. I am so happy for you.

Your brother Ahmad πŸ™‚

18. Sarah Ghazarian says:

A man with no dreams has no suspense in his life to get excited for…. so you dreamt big & today i believe that you achieved even bigger than what you dreamt of πŸ™‚

I may say a million congratulation today not just for your position, but for the person you also are! you're a brilliant hard working person and a very humble social one as well ! so stay ambitious as you are shining now and i'll believe you'll shine brighter in the upcoming days & years!

You have my best wishes for luck & prosperity! Keep Shining πŸ™‚

19. ziad mansour says:

no comments…Just nice work Jaafar πŸ™‚

20. Céline Barakat says:

Your dedication, enthusiasm and insight are really inspiring.

I wish you many years of great achievements!

21. Céline Barakat says:

Your dedication, enthusiasm and insight are really inspiring. I wish you many years of great achievements!

22. Mohammad Abou Hameen says:

Ambitious and brilliant are some of what you could be described as.Dreaming as such is what success is achieved by, and you my friend are one successful dreamer, not only you dream but you achieve what you dream of. Congrats!

23. Mimi says:

I've only known you for a couple of hours and you managed to persuade me in a couple of things with your epic communication skills. This is really inspiring , congrats and hopefully you will live your dreams to the fullest, and if i were you i'd take one of these quotes as a motto

24. Mimi says:

25. Fatima Al-Zahraa Aldilati says:

Jaafar is a very smart and wise person.

He's sociable and helpful, the way he talks to you makes you feel that he had all the experiences you had.

Lucky is the one who can be friend with him.

26. Souad Fneish says:

No wonder an optimistic and motivated person like you has reached this success.

Though I've known you for just several days, I am sure you deserve all the best and more investments in your life.

Best of luck Jaafar.

27. Ranin Bourji says:

Such a brilliant young spirit…I am glad there are always people like you to inspire us in a countrybwhere most youth are demotivated…keep it up!

28. Sara bikaie says:

When there is a will there is a way

29. Sarah Masri says:

Very amazing and inspiring, I am so proud to have an ambitious and brilliant new friend. Many more years of success and higher achievements are yet to come!

30. Ghinwa Harb says:

My Greetings JEFF

congratulation, nothing like having a dream come true.

I knew that you have worked hard and you really deserve it.

As you said β€œRespect is the best ticket to get your social goals”, within your smile, good attitudes and respect you surely will get both your social and dreamed goals.

31. Farah kadi says:

When a brilliant mind meets an ambitious spirit in one "straight forward" person, dreams  never have limits. This was only the beginning, let it burst into bigger dreams, never stopped until " mission accomplished" ✌. Keep it forward, u deserve the best !!