Do you have a great idea for a phone app? Want to win some amazing prizes by simply bringing your idea to life? Well the APPrentice competition has been specifically designed to help Australian students do just that! The application you create can be for the mass public or something that students would benefit from only. Regardless, get your creativity going and enter a submission!
What type of Applications?
You can submit an application related to various categories, including games, education, entertainment, travel, music, and many more…
What’s up for grabs?
The two successful applicants will win:
- A full pass to attend Microsoft Tech.Ed on the Gold Coast, from September 8–11, 2009 (which includes a complimentary HP Mini 2140 Notebook PC, worth $990 (recommended retail price))
- A return adult economy airfare to the Gold Coast from your nearest capital city
- 3 nights accommodation at The Crown Plaza Gold Towers on the Gold Coast in a standard room
- A session with a Microsoft Most Valuable Professional (MVP) mentor during Tech.Ed
- Tickets to Smackdown on September 11, 2009, where the best Windows Mobile app will be awarded to the overall winner!
Submissions must be in by the 17th of August 2009. Please visit the APPrentice website for more information. You will require Visual Studio to create your applications. Visual Studio can be downloaded from www.dreamspark.com.