Today, the DVLUP team has announced the launch of their new site! This new site now further integrates DVLUP into the Microsoft Developer Network, and improves the experience for developers overall.
The new features in this release include:
- An updated look and feel that aligns with Microsoft and MSDN sites.
- Single sign-on integration with MSDN, so you can move freely between DVLUP and other MSDN properties.
- Existing and new users are required to have a Microsoft Account to participate in DVLUP. We will also use this to migrate existing DVLUP login account users to Microsoft Accounts to make life simpler.
- We've overhauled the Leaderboard page to better display information for you, and allow for a more fluid experience.
- Points and XP history have been introduced. You can now see a log of all your Points and XP, to understand what you earned and when.
- Updates to the Profile page allow you to see and manage all your Challenges, Badges, Points and XP.
- And more!
This release is very exciting news for developers! Go have a look at https://rewards.msdn.microsoft.com and see for yourself what the team has been working on.
Happy "Rewarding" coding