Microsoft Open Door UAE 2014

Are you ready to attend Microsoft’s biggest annual I.T. event in the Middle East & Africa?

Microsoft, in collaboration with Abu Dhabi Systems & Information Centre, invites you to experience the latest developments in key technology trends of Cloud, Mobility, Social and Big Data at Open Door 2014. Together, let’s explore how these trends are shaping the future, and how you can stay at the forefront of your industry by taking advantage of these key technologies.

Register here to be part of Open Door 2014
Watch the live broadcast of the Open Door Keynote
Learn More

March 12th, 2014

Etihad Towers, Tower 2, Mezzoon Ballroom (Abu Dhabi, UAE)

1. nirjon says:

great news for UAE people.i like to  hear the same kind of news in Bangladesh.waiting for that.

2. USMAN HAMMER says:

Do you have a firm or company that need loan to start up a business or need,personal loan, Debt consolidation? For more information. We will provide you with loan to meet your needs. For more information contact

3. ronnie finance says:

Are you in need of urgent financial assistance for a personal purpose or for your business needs? Here is some good news for you. We offer loans to individuals or corporate firms at the lowest annual percentage rate.

Contact us today to get:-

*Hard Money Loans

*Business Loan

*Debt Consolidation Loan

*Personal Loan

*Business Expansion Loan

*Student Loan

*Agricultural Development Loan

…And Lots more

4. Mrs Sharon Sim says:

Hello Everybody,

My name is Mrs Sharon Sim. I live in singapore and i am a happy woman today? and i told my self that any lender that rescue my family from our poor situation, i will refer any person that is looking for loan to him, he gave me happiness to me and my family, i was in need of a loan of S$250,000.00 to start my life all over as i am a single mother with 3 kids I met this honest and GOD fearing man loan lender that help me with a loan of S$250,000.00 SG. Dollar, he is a GOD fearing man, if you are in need of loan and you will pay back the loan please contact him tell him that is Mrs Sharon, that refer you to him. contact Dr Purva Pius,via email:( you.

5. Henski John says:

$$$ Genuine Loan with 3% interest rate apply today for more details $$$.

Do you need Loan to pay off your debt and start a new life? You have come to the right place were you can get FUNDED at a very low interest rate. Interested people/company should please contact us via email for more details.

Application Form.

First Name:

Last Name:

Date Of Birth:

Phone No:

Zip Code:

Monthly Income:

Amount Needed in currency:

Purpose of the loan:

Where did you hear about us?

6. osman says:

Hello, Do you need a loan from The most trusted and reliable company in the world? if yes then contact us now for we offer loan to all categories of seekers be it companies or for staff usage. We offer loan at 3% interest rate, Contact us

(1) Full Name