Now you can get Windows Phone application installed on your Windows 8 laptop/desktop/tablet to sync files between your phone and PC via USB cable.
- Sync music, photos, movies, TV shows, and podcasts from your existing Apple iTunes library or your Windows Libraries to your Windows Phone 8.*
- Automatically import pictures and videos you've taken with your phone to your PC.
- See at a glance how much space you're using for each type of content, so it's easy to make sure you never run out of room on your phone.
- Get your playlists on your phone.
- Find songs that will work as ringtones and add them to your phone.
* Some protected (DRM) media files can't be copied between your PC and your Windows Phone.
Desktop App: http://www.windowsphone.com/en-us/how-to/wp8/windows-phone-app-for-desktop
Modern UI App: http://apps.microsoft.com/windows/en-us/app/windows-phone/0e0fbaf6-fd99-4046-b494-9ce469ae3009
MAC users: http://www.windowsphone.com/en-us/how-to/wp8/windows-phone-app-for-mac