Windows 8 RTM is available for all MSDN and TechNet subscribers. Oh, and Visual Studio 2012 is available for everyone!
How can you get them?
- If you’re an MSDN Subscriber, you can download them today from MSDN Subscriber Downloads.
- If you want the free Visual Studio Express 2012 products, or free trial versions of Visual Studio 2012, you can download them from here. Visual Studio Express for Windows 8, Visual Studio Express for Web, and Team Foundation Server Express are all now available. Express for Windows Phone and Express for Windows Desktop will be available later this fall.
- If you want to install .NET 4.5 separately, you can get it from http://www.microsoft.com/net.
- For volume licensing customers, Visual Studio 2012 products will be available starting tomorrow (August 16th) from the Volume Licensing Servicing Center.
- Packaged products will begin to show up in stores next month, with some products available for purchase digitally in selected regions starting in the next few days (visit the Visual Studio product website for details).
Just in case your customer doesn’t have MSDN/TechNet subscription – here’s *free* Windows 8 Enterprise 90-day evaluation for all developers (link: http://j.mp/NHWZzz )
Happy Eid, Happy coding!