If your country is listed you can now register your own developer account with Microsoft and if you follow the migration instructions below, Microsoft will reimburse your first year membership to Dev Center (only until September 7th 2012, so hurry up).
Dev Center provides you access to additional features such as:
1. Ability to submit unlimited ‘paid’ apps* and 100 ‘free’ apps directly
2. Ability to unlock 3 devices
3. Direct access to downloads, royalty, and crash reports
4. Ability to update account data
5. Country/region specific pricing
6. New reporting views
7. Simplified process for submitting apps
8. Submit apps to almost two hundred countries/regions
9. Can now have 10,000 beta testers
10. View all reviews in one place
We want to ensure your migration of your registration and applications to Dev Center is as smooth as possible. To migrate, you will have to register on Dev Center using the same email address as the one you provided to Yalla Apps and provide a credit card number. Please do NOT pay with PayPal as Microsoft cannot support reimbursement of fees paid for with PayPal. You can begin publishing new apps* immediately.
In late October/mid November, Microsoft will migrate the apps you have published today through Yalla to your new account (you will have to fill a special form as outlined in the migration instructions). If you want to republish apps immediately, you can ask Yalla Apps to unpublish your apps (please login to your dashboard to unpublish your app as usual) and you can republish via your own account; however, you will lose ratings and reviews and the ability to update the app for your existing users.
Please note that the free 1 year of Dev Center registration offer is available only between August 7, 2012 and September 7, 2012. During this time you will still have access to your Yalla account if you decide to migrate.
Also, note that by agreeing to create an account on Dev Center, we will move the apps you have published today with Yalla Apps to your new Dev Center Account. This means that you will:
1. Have access to all of yours apps in Dev Center.
2. Retain your existing app users for updates
3. Retain reviews for your apps.
4. Retain star ratings.
Once again, we would like to ensure that your process of migration to Microsoft Dev Center is as smooth as possible, and that you enjoy the additional features by being a registered member of Dev Center. For any questions about this message, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.