Join us for the Free WEBINARS!
Our mission is to help advance the collective capabilities of the Business / Systems Analyst community by providing continued education, delivered by industry experts, on topics relevant to our audience; including process improvements, new methods, tools and related human resource issues.
Requirements Collaboration-TFS & inteGREAT
Siddharth Bhatia, Microsoft Visual Studio Principal Program Manager Lead
Asif Sharif, Chief Technologist – eDev Technologies
During this webinar we will explain and demonstrate how the inteGREAT RLM software extends the capabilities of Microsoft’s TFS & Office platforms; combined providing a comprehensive, simple to use, highly scalable, requirements solution for all project stakeholders.
As part of this presentation we will demonstrate:
- Creating and saving requirements and specifications to a central TFS database
- Reusing requirements & specifications (data, process, actors, etc.)
- Modifying Word & Excel documents and performing an incremental import into inteGREAT
- Automatically generating project documents in Word, Excel & Visio; including Use Case, Test Case and traceability documents
- Automatically generating mockups of an application from previously created requirements
- Performing an Impact Assessment
- Creating a baseline of a project and comparing it to the current state
- Collaborating online to review and approve requirements or raise issues and tasks against them
Date: April 25th
Time: 1:00 p.m. — 2:00 p.m. EDT