The 'Better Together' SharePoint Custom Development Event is a free event where we will show you how easy it is to take your SharePoint investment to the next level!
This one day event will excite and inspire you, show you new opportunities and provide you with information to help get you started on the exciting journey of custom SharePoint development with Visual Studio 2010, Team Foundation Server, Microsoft Expression and Microsoft Silverlight.
The advanced development tools in Visual Studio 2010 together with Silverlight give developers the power to create truly stunning, cinematic user experiences for SharePoint team sites, dashboards, KPI indicators and other line of business application scenarios.
If you have not ventured beyond utilizing the out-of-the-box features of SharePoint yet - then this event is just what you need to get you started with custom SharePoint development.
- Introduction to SharePoint 2010 development (45 Min) – Level 100
- Light-Up SharePoint with Silverlight (60 Min) – Level 200
- Professional SharePoint development with Visual Studio 2010 and TFS (60 Min) – Level 200
- Team Development and ALM for SharePoint projects (45 Min) – Level 300
- Testing SharePoint solutions - Overview (45 Min) – Level 200
- SharePoint & Lab Management by Ayman El-Hattab (30 Min) – Level 200
- Local partner, Infusion – SharePoint Case Study/Technical session (60 Min) - Level 200
- Wrap-Up (15 Min)
Who is the main speaker?
Michael Koster is a Visual Studio/ALM and developer technologies specialist, covering Western Europe and the UK. He focuses on Microsoft’s next-generation application platform technologies and developer tools and speaks regularly at events and conferences about topics like SharePoint development, Silverlight development, Windows Phone 7 development, Windows Azure development, Software testing and anything related to Visual Studio and Team Foundation Server products.
Where and when?
February 23, 2012
9:30 (AM) to 4:30 (PM)
Microsoft Gulf, GEMS Seminar Room, Dubai Internet City, Building 8
Seating is limited, so click here to register today. See you on on Feb. 23rd!