What is Windows Azure SDK for PHP?
As part of Microsoft’s commitment to Interoperability, this open source project is an effort bridge PHP developers to Windows Azure. The Windows Azure SDK for PHP is an open source project to provide a software development kit for Windows Azure and Windows Azure Storage.
- Enables PHP developers to take advantage of the Microsoft Cloud Services Platform – Windows Azure.
- Provides consistent programming model for Windows Azure Storage (Blobs, Tables & Queues)
- PHP classes for Windows Azure Blobs, Tables & Queues (for CRUD operations)
- Helper Classes for HTTP transport, AuthN/AuthZ, REST & Error Management
- Manageability, Instrumentation & Logging support
- Support for storing PHP sessions in Azure Table Storage
- Management API client
- Diagnostics client
- Command line tools set for
For more information or to download the SDK, go to http://phpazure.codeplex.com/.