If you’re interested in learning how to develop on Mango, you should attend this online training. The two day training will be held by MVPs Rob Miles and Andy Wigley.
Dates: August 23-24, 2011
Time: 8:00am – 4:00pm PST
Duration: 8 hours/day, including hour lunch break
Join the Mango Momentum in the App Hub | Mango is an important leap forward in Microsoft’s overall mobile strategy and the developer community has taken notice. Now is the time to embrace the “tile-and-app” UI and reap the rewards Mango provides your development team and user community. This fast-paced, demo-rich online course features Rob Miles and Andy Wigley, two of the most sought-after Microsoft mobile development MVPs on the planet.
Day One — August 23, 2011 | 8am-4pm PDT | Live online training
- Building Windows Phone Apps with Visual Studio 2010
- Silverlight on Windows Phone – Introduction
- Silverlight on Windows Phone – Advanced
- Using Expression to Build Windows Phone Interfaces
- Windows Phone Fast Application Switching
- Windows Phone Multi-tasking & Background Tasks
- Using Windows Phone Resources (Bing Maps, Camera, etc.)
Day Two — August 24, 2011 | 8am-4pm PDT | Live online training
- Application Data Storage on Windows Phone
- Using Networks with Windows Phone
- Windows Azure and Windows Phone
Notifications on Windows Phone
- XNA for Windows Phone
- Selling a Windows Phone Application
What’s a “Jump Start” Course? | Training specifically designed for experienced developers and technologists whose jobs demand they know how to best leverage new, emerging Microsoft technologies. These advanced courses assume a certain level of expertise and domain knowledge, so they move quickly and cover topics in a fashion that enables teams to effectively map new skills to real-world situations.