Registration is now open for this year's conference, scheduled for July 13-16 in New Orleans.
Gain exclusive access to the latest information and insights about upcoming Microsoft strategies, cutting-edge technologies, and programs—directly from Microsoft leadership. Learn about innovative ways to harness these technologies, tools, and resources to help you capture new business, sustain customer loyalty, and grow market share. And connect with other partners to create new relationships, explore mutually beneficial opportunities, share best practices, and identify new ways to address current and future business challenges.
A few exciting reasons why you won't want to miss this year's conference:
- Listen to Microsoft executives Steve Ballmer, Kevin Turner, and Allison Watson share company vision and insights.
- Attend breakout sessions by solution area, customer segments, and business model.
- Take advantage of a full day of regional sessions and events.
- Experience the redesigned Expo Hall, where you can quickly find the solutions and people you want to connect with.
- Gain exposure to the Microsoft executives who support your practice areas.
Learn more about the conference and register today to ensure your place.
Know someone who might like to attend WPC 2009? Forward this post to your colleagues and partners.
Also, join the community of others who will be attending via:
The Microsoft Worldwide Partner Conference Team