Web Developers and Designers who hunger for the latest in innovation around the standards-based web, next generation media, rich internet applications and the collaboration between designers and developers will eat well at MIX09, kicking off March 18th at the Venetian in Las Vegas.
Innovation luminaries Bill Buxton, Scott Guthrie, Deborah Adler, and Dean Hachamovitch are keynote headliners. With the most sessions in MIX history, this year’s workshops will be led by both Microsoft and industry experts from Yahoo!, ZAAZ, Vertigo, and Cynergy to name a few, covering technologies like Microsoft Silverlight, Expression, Windows Azure, WPF, ASP.NET and Internet Explorer.
Attendees can build their sessions via MIX09 Session Builder and plan their schedule from the Sessions page, by logging into their registration profile. Seats in the session rooms are first-come, first serve – adding to your profile schedule does not reserve your spot in the session. The popular sessions will fill-up fast, so be sure to plan ahead and have your personal schedule in hand by the time you land in Vegas!
On the MIX09 social scene:
- MIX09 offers a private party just for MIX attendees at TAO Las Vegas, the hottest gathering spot for cocktails and conversation on The Strip,
- Don’t miss the exclusive screening of Objectified by Gary Hustwit
- MIXAPALOOZA set list is final – check it out here.
- Attendees can chill out at The 3rd Place, visit the MIX Bookstore, and enjoy a live DJ. Follow @mix09 for a hosted Tweet Up – secret location to be announced at 9:09pm on March 18.
- Bring back the red shirt for Scott Guthrie. We need 1,000 signatures – sign-up here.
Unable to attend MIX09 in person? Never fear, you too can experience the keynotes and sessions beginning March 18th on-demand – just visit http://www.visitmix.com/2009. We have a few surprises lined-up for you too.
If you’re geographically friendly to Las Vegas, it’s not too late to register for MIX09! Just register here.
Happy Web Developing
Global ISV Team