Microsoft and Teradata will be collaborating at the Teradata Partners User Conference in Las Vegas October 13 – 16
During this event, we will provide several opportunities to learn the latest about the partnership:
- Workshop – OLAP and BI Analytics with Teradata (10/12, 8:30 AM – 11:30 AM, Mandalay Bay L)
- Lunch n’ Learn – Teradata and Microsoft — Business and Technical Success Strategies (10/13, 12:00 PM – 1:00 PM, Mandalay Bay, Lagoon K)
- SIG – Microsoft BI & Teradata Interoperability (10/14, 11:00 AM – 12:00 PM, Mandalay Bay, Lagoon L)
- Podcast (Interview recorded Monday afternoon and available from http://www.b-eye-network.com)
- Booth Staffed with Experts (Booth # 114)
I’d like to highlight the “Lunch n’ Learn” session, which is titled: “Teradata and Microsoft — Business and Technical Success Strategies”
Are you looking for the latest information on the Teradata-Microsoft partnership? Want to learn best practices from those who have actively delivered joint POCs and Deployments?
The Teradata and Microsoft Lunch n’ Learn will be bringing together a group of peers interested in learning about the partnership’s business and technical success strategies. During this session, you will gain the latest Teradata-Microsoft partnering details from Miles Stephenson, Teradata SVP Alliances; Bob Baker, Microsoft Director of Alliances; and Karl Dittman, Microsoft Business Development Director. You will also hear from Rich Johnson, Lead BI Architect at Microsoft; and Teradata’s Rupal Shah, Technical Program Manager, who have both been involved in many successful joint Microsoft-Teradata projects. In addition, Matt Zenus, Teradata Product Manager and Vlad Eydelman, Technical Program Manager will share future technical collaboration plans between Microsoft and Teradata.
Date/Time: October 13, 2008; 12:00 – 1:00 PM (lunch will be served)
Location: Las Vegas, Mandalay Bay – Lagoon K
Space is limited. Please register as soon as possible to secure your spot as this is a first-come, first-serve opportunity. To Register or ask questions, send email to: Lunch n’ Learn (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Hope to see you there!
Karl Dittman | Business Development Director | Microsoft Corporation