I was looking at channel 9 and realized that I don’t have our MSDN Doctrine published. So here it is:
- Anyone can attend for free, anytime, from anywhere.
- We publish live technical webcasts for public consumption by those interested in developer and software architectural webcast content.
- We do not charge for this content. The idea is that you can attend these webcasts for free and learn.
- We take questions from our live audience, and do our best to answer them.
- We focus on less slides and will show our attendees how the technology works (app sharing, desktop sharing,etc).
- We do it more than once daily; sometimes even during lunch and especially after lunch (PST time).
- No B.S. We don’t push out marketing type content (even though we’re in the Microsoft business marketing organization). If someone tries, we take them out back and beat the #&*% out of them.
- We do this live and then record it so those who have day jobs can watch them as well as time permits.
- We only get the serious subject matter experts to present; where ever they are in the world.
- We focus our content so that’s it clearly Introductory – Level 100 (you do need to know some code), Intermediate – Level 200 (you can code), Experienced – Level 300( you’ve been doing code for awhile) , and Advanced – Level 400 (you da man!).
- Finally, we love developers!
George, MSDN Webcasts