1. How to get my question answered quick?
Create a new message, don't post a question of your own in response to another question.
- Make the "Subject line" a short, relevant synopsis of your problem.
- Before going into detail, clearly summarize the problem.
- Make a concise, clear description of the problem.
- Unless multiple problems seem related, do not mix them together, make separate posts.
- When posting error messages, include the exact text in the error message. If there is a "Details" button, click it and copy/paste the error message itself into the post.
- Tell if an error occurs when doing some action or using some particular software.
- What changed in your system shortly before the problem occurred? Knowing about a setting change or added software or hardware may be helpful in solving the problem.
- Briefly describe your machine, OS, video card, CPU, amount of RAM, hard drive size and amount of free space.
- Identify clearly the steps and procedures you have already used to try to fix the problem.
- Proof-read and spell-check the post before sending.
2. Should I post confirmation after my issue is resolved?
It is useful to post back to the group afterwards, saying thanks and that a suggestion worked (or not). That tells the group if it is a useful solution.
3. Where to submit a request for adding special NG into supported list?
4. How to submit product feedback?
5. Where to ask if I have some license related issue?