THANKS FOR YOUR FEEDBACK - HERE ARE THE RESULTS:
For those of you that responded during the comment period, thank you for your feedback. Here is a summary of the feedback:
- Like 11
- Dislike 1
Comments/Suggestions, and [and any Microsoft comments]:
- Update the RSS more often [New fully programmatic RSS feeds are expected to go live later in November - taking away all latency]
- Wants 30 days rather than 60 days duration [this would likely come with additional personalization beyond v1.0, but we hear you!]
- Wants to be able to select his own period for “new” - this month, last month, this week, last week or even a specific date [this would likely come with additional personalization beyond v1.0, but we hear you!]
- I love it! I don’t know why this wasn't’t in the new design from the start. Everyone wants to know, at-a-glance, what is new since whatever date.
- All aspects of the design make sense to me. I can’t wait for the implementation!
- I like it, but it’s not really what I would expect. I would expect just the newly added content to appear. The mock-ups appear to support calling it “products with new content”. [We are looking at some options to address this general criticism.]
- You get a list of Categories that have changed, but it’s still not a good way to show what items are new (and only what’s new)
- I would rather see the actual files that have been added, not the categories where there are new files
- I like the site and appreciate being given the opportunity to influence the features and design. Keep up the good work!
Other Suggestions for the Subscriptions Sites:
- Ability to select multiple files for download as was possible before.
- Ability to easily print to file / electronically store all the information on a download page.
- In the list of product families on the left, it is not currently possible to use the middle mouse button to open the product family in a new tab... that would really help. It used to be possible.