Available: Dutch Language Pack for Microsoft Dynamics CRM 4.0

All my Dutch readers can be happy today, the Dutch Language Pack for Microsoft Dynamics CRM 4.0 is available and you can download it here.

1. Bart says:

I’m getting an error when I try to enable this language pack. Does somebody experience the same thing?

2. mennotk says:

Bart, what error are you getting? What might help is reading the readme on Language Packs which can be found here: http://download.microsoft.com/download/2/0/6/206eba30-9eba-44a7-bcce-ea76f7845262/Microsoft_Dynamics_CRM_4.0_Language_Pack_Readme.htm

3. Bart says:

An error without further details. And I am sure it is not related to a time-out issue as described in the readme-file.

4. Bart says:

Did you allready hear of an installion of the dutch language pack that succeeded?

5. Bart says:

I found the error in the event viewer:

MUI Provisioning failed. Error: Cannot insert duplicate key row in object ‘dbo.LocalizedLabel’ with unique index ‘ndx_LocalizedLabel_ForSingleSelect’.

The statement has been terminated.

6. mennotk says:

Bart, thanks for the additional information. Can you tell me what the language of your server stack is and what the base language is of CRM 4.0? One other thing, can I assume you applied the langauge pack while nobody was using or offline with the application?

7. Bart says:

Server language (OS + all app’s) = English

CRM Base language = English

Language pack trying to enable = Dutch and/or French

No users are working on the system, only the administrator.

I do have two organizations active in the CRM setup.

8. mennotk says:

Bart, the only thing I can come up with at the moment is the fact that perhaps you’re not using the RTM version of Microsoft CRM and/or the language pack.

9. Sami says:

I have the same problem.

Server: English

CRM (RTM) base lang: English

Language pack: Finnish

I have succesfully installed the Dutch language pack in class environment, but with the real thing I get this error that Bart described earlier.

10. mennotk says:

Guys, Our support department is looking into these errors. Once I receive a fix I will dedicate a post to it. Thanks for your feedback and patience!

11. Anoniem says:

DELETE FROM MetadataSchema.LocalizedLabel

WHERE     (CustomizationLevel = 2)

Did the trick on my VPC, please note that this something I discovered myself and that I did not contacted MS Support. Changes directly to the CRM database are unsupported. So please use at your own risk!

12. MUI Provisioning failed – Workaround