A question that people often ask me is; when will Microsoft stop supporting Microsoft Dynamics CRM 3.0. Rather then to keep giving this answer in a one-off base, I want to share it with a broader audience. This, hopefully, also eliminates discussions in the future that we didn't announce it on time as what kind of happened with Microsoft Dynamics CRM 1.2
As you might have read on PartnerSource we are providing Extended Support phase for some products.
The Extended Support phase follows Mainstream Support and provides a minimum of an additional five years of support. At the supported service pack level, Microsoft Dynamics products in Extended Support will receive the following:
- Paid support
- Security update support at no additional cost
- Non-security, tax, and regulatory hotfix support require that Extended Hotfix Support be purchased (per-fix fees also apply)
The Extended Support phase and policy applies to all future releases of the Microsoft Dynamics products listed below beginning with these current releases:
- Microsoft Dynamics AX 4.0
- Microsoft Dynamics GP 10.0
- Microsoft Dynamics NAV 5.0
- Microsoft Dynamics SL 7.0
- Microsoft Dynamics CRM 3.0
- Microsoft Dynamics RMS 2.0
Microsoft Dynamics CRM 3.0 support will expire on...
You can read and check it here for yourself: http://support.microsoft.com/lifecycle/?p1=9776
|Share this post :|