The CIO’s Role in Innovation

Tony Scott, Microsoft’s CIO shares his perspective on the role that the CIO and IT plays in Innovation.

1. Can i  join as small employee your network teem

2. Sha-group too says:

do you thing that i can joinng that network teems yes?

3. le windews netwerk teems says:

i am thinging you can yoin ta netwrek tem so do tat ting wer u tak to meh.

tank for you, sir, ples

4. That guy from that place says:

So, I hear about that job that you're going to give to that guy who's gonna do that job incorrectly so you should totally give that job to That Guy (me). That choice would be the best decision that you ever made.

5. Mr.Pedant says:

Good afternoon gentlemen,

I am writing to inform you of your outmost horrific spelling and grammar mistakes.

I ask for you to please correct them unless you want to hear from my lawyer.

These spelling mistakes make me sick and If I were you, I'd most definately return to school as quickly as possible in order to save your terrible life.

Good luck in leading your devastatingly life of a dunce,

Mr. Pedant

6. Even more Pedantic... says:

Excuse me sir; you seem to have made a mistake yourself. I find this highly unacceptable and should refer you to my previous teacher- Your mum.

devastating*

7. That guy with that family from that place on that street says:

So, I heard that That Guy is supposed to get this job and i want that job as I have that family from that place and I have that many children to feed so i need that job to get that amount of money. You dont need That Guy, you need That guy with that family from that place on that street.

8. ur mam says:

Ratchet = A diva, mostly from urban cities and ghettos, that has reason to believe she is every mans eye candy. Unfortunately, she's wrong.

9. thet hoe ovr der says:

THOT= A thot is someone who desires intercourse (thirsty), has a lot of intercourse (hoe), and happens to be in the vacinity (over there).