Let’s do the pre-work to publish an app
Hello spring OMIS 259 and OMIS 351 Students. Instructions for getting started and building your app can be found here: http://1drv.ms/1lvtqDP
At the event…Need some help? Look here first
Need your app URL in the store? http://blogs.msdn.com/b/mschray/archive/2014/05/01/get-your-windows-phone-app-url.aspx
Mac users? Can’t upload your .xap file. There seems to be an issues with Sliverlight on the Mac with uploads. Please use a PC such as the ones found in the labs.
How do I get back to App Studio? https://aka.ms/appstud
How do I get back to the Windows Phone store? http://dev.windowsphone.com (click dashboard)
Need to do the pre-work? http://1drv.ms/1lvtqDP
Need to create a Microsoft Account? http://1drv.ms/1lvtqDP
Need to create Windows Phone Develop Account? http://1drv.ms/1lvtqDP
Getting a 450 error creating your account? Search for 450 after opening this doc http://1drv.ms/1lvtqDP.
What are the images sizes?
- App logo 300x300 pixels (https://vimeo.com/92528960) (the template is https://aka.ms/LogoTemplate)
- App screen shoot 768x1280 pixels (http://aka.ms/ScreenShot)
What do I need to submit to the store?
- A Microsoft Account
- A Windows Phone Developer account
- A .xap file downloaded from App Studio
- A 300x300 pixel app logo (https://vimeo.com/92528960) (the template is https://aka.ms/LogoTemplate)
- A 768x1280 screen shot (http://aka.ms/ScreenShot)