You can get the WebCast recording and copies of the slides from the MSDN website (registration required). I would consider the language of my presentation to be Swiss-American-English and not as the site indicates English-American- :-).
Here are the code snippets I used during my WebCast demo (please use in order):
- Database Initialization
- Loading XML data (Example documents: Customer1.xml, Customer2.xml)
- Typing XML data (Example schema: Customer.xsd)
- Casting between CLR UDT and XML (CLR UDT code)
- FOR XML and UDT and FOR XML PATH (requires the Northwind database)
- CLR UDF and XML: Transforming XML with XSLT (CLR UDF code, Example document xmlfile.xml, Example XSLT: myxsl.xsl)
And as always, the general small print disclaimer:
THIS CODE AND INFORMATION ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND/OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.