It has been a hectic couple of weeks. What have we been up to in the Client team room?
- I just released our 9th weekly code drop for SCSF on the SCSF CodePlex Community site.
- Blaine posted about:
- A New CAB/SCSF Workshop from David Platt July 10 - 13
- A Webinar on Why Use CAB?
- How SCSF and WCSF installers will include a dependency checker
- We had a new person join the patterns & practices team, Glenn Block, who is working with Blaine and I on SCSF and WCSF as part of the Client Program team.
- We spun up the WCSF 1.1 effort, which is progressing very well.
So, look a few things coming out on CodePlex in the next few weeks as we wrap up SCSF and WCSF v1.1.