But in order to make sure you were paying attention and since its a topic near and dear to my heart, take out your pencils and a sheet of paper and answer the following pop quiz on The Halls of MSDN Trivia.
1. According to Chris, what does PAG stand for?
2. What does PAG really stand for?
Extra Credit: Of the 100 people that make up MSDN, how many of those people are part of PAG?
3. What kind of drink is located on the shelf directly below the talking rain?
4. Why isn’t
5. What is visible on the corner of the desk directly above John Serna’s right shoulder?
6. When Chris says, “Tim’s gone,” who is he referring to?
7. What shape is immediately below Rangan’s nameplate on his door?
8. What language is
9. What is on the left wall in Karla the admin’s office?
10. What stylish piece of clothing is Sara wearing in the picture of her when she was 11?
11. What is Chris wearing on his head on his poster?
12. What does the small sign say immediately above Shawn Morrisey’s nameplate?
13. How can you tell
14. Who was meeting with
Extra Credit: Whose office is just past Kent’s?
I’ll post the answers in a couple days.