Next week Wednesday (16th July), the IW community are meeting in Johannesburg at Microsoft’s offices. It’s a not so technical session, with 2 great SharePoint related topics discussed, followed by some snacks. Use the registration link below to register. Hope to see you there!
- Welcome-introduction and what’s in the news
- DataView Web Parts, a How To Simple and code free ways to render your data on SharePoint. An introduction and technical dive into designing, building and manipulating your structured XML in SharePoint using fast and very effective methods with MS SharePoint Designer 2007.
- Podcasting Kit for SharePoint -in this session we will review the recently released podcasting kit for SharePoint. Sounds interesting.
- Open Questions – does anyone have questions around anything IW related which you think someone in the room might be able to help with? Ask them now.
- Next Meeting – please put some thought into what you would like to see at the next IW meeting. Add you ideas to the Information Worker site, or look at some of the requested topics there (link from the home page).
- Snacks and Drinks
Date: 16th July 2008
Time: Registration begins at 15h30, event runs from 16h00 -17h30
Venue: Microsoft South Africa, 3012 William Nicol Drive, Bryanston
To Register: Click here.