Are you an IT Professional / Consultant helping customers build solid identities, protection of content (data loss protection), mobile device management policy, virtualization with Hyper-V, application management using the Company Portal and the Windows Store; using Windows 10 security and integrated Azure features?
It might help for your to be familiar with the Forrester Total Economic Impact of Microsoft Windows 10, Microsoft-commissioned report that demonstrates how deploying Windows 10 can reduce costs and provide significant benefits to organizations. The report found an ROI of 233% with a payback period of only 14 months. Also, here is some more information around the Windows 10 business you might find useful to know for conversations with your stakeholders.
Being in this space of configuring Windows Devices, it might help for you to validate your skills by getting certified. Take the exam 70-697: Configuring Windows Devices.
To help you prepare for the exam, you could go through the XSeries on edX, Windows 10 Features for a Mobile Workforce.
The courses in the XSeries are:
- Configuring Additional Resources
- Identity Management and Data Access
- Managing and Maintaining Devices in the Enterprise
- Windows & Devices in the Enterprise
What you’ll Learn:
- Plan and design the implementation and support of a mobile workforce across an enterprise.
- Migrate from an earlier version of the Windows operating system to Windows 10.
- Manage Windows 10 desktop and application deployments.
- Discover the why and when behind Windows 10 deployment tasks.
The XSeries also provides access to the relevant ‘Microsoft Labs Online’ for free. To go through some of the labs, the student needs access to Azure and one way is to sign up for Free Azure 30-Day Trial.
Each Course in the Series has a Student Assessment. 70% score is required to Pass the assessment.
In addition, optionally for a fee, one can get a verified certification from edX along with a 50% discount Microsoft certification voucher. For most up to date information check out the details on edX.
Happy Learning 🙂