Here are some resources that you could refer to know more about what is new with Office 365
Check out the Office blog here. Key snippets are:
Built on the familiar Skype user interface, Skype for Business makes connecting with colleagues as easy and intuitive as connecting with friends and family on Skype. Commercial customers will benefit from the following new advancements:
- PSTN Conferencing provides the flexibility to dial into a meeting from a traditional phone, in addition to the existing ability to join a meeting with a single click on your PC or mobile device.
- Skype Meeting Broadcast makes it easier than ever to produce large virtual meetings for up to 10,000 meeting attendees, who can join from virtually any browser or device (see it in action).Now Skype for Business truly is a single platform for every type of meeting.
- Cloud PBX enables companies to eliminate separate PBX systems and transition to the cloud with Office 365 as the central location to manage users for communication and productivity.
- With PSTN Calling, Office 365 customers can also subscribe to Microsoft managed phone numbers and calling plans, starting in the U.S. with more markets coming later.
....As we release these new capabilities in Office 365, partners will play an integral role in extending the value of our new services. At the forefront are our global systems integrator partners, who have the highest level of experience in delivering communications solutions end-to-end.......
In addition to the Skype for Business capabilities, we’re also releasing new security and data analytics capabilities in Office 365, including:
- Delve Analytics, which empowers individuals through rich dashboards that provide insights on time and relationships, with the goal of helping individuals get time back and spend it effectively.
- Power BI, a business analytics service that enables information workers to visualize and analyze data with greater speed, efficiency, and understanding through live data dashboards, interactive reports, and compelling visualizations.
- Customer Lockbox, which gives customers new approval rights, transparency, and control over their data in the cloud.
- Advanced eDiscovery, which integrates Equivio machine learning, predictive coding and text analytics capabilities, to reduce the costs and challenges that come with sorting large quantities of data for eDiscovery purposes.
- Advanced Threat Protection, which protects against unknown malware and viruses by applying behavioral analysis.
Check out aka.ms/whatisE5
Office 365 Enterprise E5 includes new features, such as Skype for Business Dial-in Conferencing and Meeting Broadcast, Power BI Pro, Delve Analytics, and advanced security features, such as Advanced eDiscovery, Customer Lockbox, and Advanced Threat Protection. This article contains help topics and other information to help you get started with E5.
Check out the Product site https://products.office.com/en-in/business/office-365-enterprise-e5-business-software