Here’s a really cool chance for you to win a spanking, brand new, Windows 7 netbook. Also, note that there are three netbooks that Microsoft is giving away. It’s really simple and easy…
Click Here: http://go.microsoft.com/?linkid=9702402
- Write a great article using the regular Code Project submission guidelines
- Your article should include screen shots and code samples
- Your article must use Visual Studio 2008 and/or Visual Studio 2010 Beta
- The app should run as a Windows client, and should take advantage of Windows-specific technologies/features found in Windows 7 (such as jumplists, thumbnails, etc.)
- You’ll need to tag your article with the key words "Windows 7”
- Articles must follow the guidelines listed on the above website.
- The articles can use any programming language but must focus on one of the Windows 7 features.
- No cheating, lying, stealing code, or biting.
- The judges’ decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Only those who live in jurisdictions in which this contest is legal may enter.
- Any breach of the rules and the prize will be awarded to the runner up.
- The contest runs from 3 November 2009 to 3 February 2010, at 11:59:59 PM US Eastern Standard Time. After the contest closes, no additional entries will be permitted.
- By entering the contest you agree to the rules, conditions of entry, and agree that your name, member profile information, article, code and any other submitted material can be used for promotional purposes by The Code Project and Microsoft.
- By entering your article in the contest you agree that The Code Project and Microsoft can link to your article and all accompanying data or information for promotional purposes.