[This post was published on my Posterous site yesterday and should have automagically appeared here. It didn’t, so I include it now for completeness]
As technical editor of the MSDN Flash, I’m always on the lookout for great feature articles. If you have something in mind, or something you’ve already written related to development on the Microsoft platform, I’d love to hear from you.
It could be about a specific product, feature, framework, pattern, methodology or best practice. Anything in fact that comes under the loose banner of “Microsoft platform” and can be covered off in around 500 words.
Just contact me either via the link above or email me at Mike.Ormond AT microsoft.com.
To give you some idea of the type of content I’m looking for, here’s a list of recent feature articles and links to the issue in which they were published:
- PDC09 and Silverlight 4
- Seven things that may surprise you about the Windows Azure Platform
- Pex (Program EXploration)
- Windows Phone 7 Announced
- C# 4.0
- Windows Phone 7 Series Mix summary
- HTML5 and Internet Explorer
- Microsoft has Testing Tools?
- Understanding Microsoft Push Notifications for Windows Phones
- Expression Blend 4.0
- Expression Encoder 4.0
I look forward to hearing from you and, as always, please also send me any feedback you have on the MSDN Flash.