I decided to make a short video series covering the Spark view engine posts I did here, here and here. This first part is about installing and configuring Spark in an ASP.NET MVC project (NerdDinner in my case).
Here are the resources links from the video
- http://bit.ly/mospark – my blog posts about Spark
- http://bit.ly/aspmvc – the ASP.NET MVC homepage
- http://bit.ly/sparkve – the Spark home page
- http://bit.ly/sparkcode – the Spark CodePlex page for download
- http://bit.ly/mvccontrib – the MVC Contrib CodePlex page
- http://bit.ly/nerddinner – the NerdDinner CodePlex page
Parts 2 and 3 cover converting the Home/Index view and the Dinner/Index view respectively. I’ll post them in the near future.