Inspired by Eric doing this first, I thought I’d dig out my most popular posts of 2009.
Most popular by average time on page
- An Introduction to the IE8 Developer Tools (Posted in April)
- Dominick Baier on Identity, Geneva and OpenID (Posted in April)
- ASP.NET MVC and iWantGreatCare.org (Posted in May)
- Getting Up and Running with Windows Azure (Posted in August – probably needs updating)
- Web Platform Slideshow (Posted a couple of days ago)
Most popular by number of pageviews
- IE8 Cross Site Scripting (XSS) Protection (Posted in January)
- Bing Background Images (Posted in June)
- Silverlight 4 resources – a top 10 list (Posted in November)
- The client script loader is cool (Posted in November)
- Boot Windows 7 from VHD without installing a native OS (Posted in October)
Not surprisingly, posts with embedded video often appear in the “average time on page” list. Aside from that it’s been a fun year and I hope you’ve got something out of all my postings. I’m not heading off for a Christmas break. I’ll see you all again in the New Year.
Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to you and yours. All the best for 2010.