Eric’s been busy extending the brand, developing new channels and generally beavering away (this new age media social stuff is too easy) to create the MSDN Flash Podcast.
- Show 1 was, well, a pilot
- Show 2 was, apparently another pilot (at this stage the chances of a network committing to a full series were looking grim)
- Show 3 was a bonus edition on Windows 7 Compatibility
- Show 4 saw a new naming convention (Show 004 – aspirational) and talked about open source frameworks and libraries with Sara Ford
- Show 5 was some bloke called Gary Short talking about technical debt
- Show 6 is Eric interviewing himself (things are getting desperate) about VS2010 and Azure
The podcast RSS feed is here and you can subscribe via iTunes.
Technorati Tags: msdn