KYN02 Day Two Keynote – Ray Ozzie, Steven Sinofsky, Scott Guthrie and David Treadwell
- Better than Day 1’s keynote this one covers things more from a UI perspective with Windows 7, Office Web Application in Office 14, Visual Studio and Live Services.
KYN03 Day Two Keynote – Chris Anderson and Don Box
- Chris and Don explore the Azure Services Platform. This is actually a great session and even better if you can pause and rewind as things happen pretty fast.
BB41 Live Services: What I Learned Building My First Mesh Application
- I just spotted this one and think it might fill in some of the gaps and help set the context for other Mesh sessions.
BB04 Live Services: A Lap around the Live Framework and Mesh Services
- Good overview from Ori who’s an engaging speaker.
PC06 Deep Dive: Building an Optimized, Graphics-Intensive Application in Microsoft Silverlight
- Some good nuggets of Silverlight performance information in this one. You learn some of the why and wherefores of what the graphics pipeline has to do in Silverlight to make that animation / transform happen. You know, the one that was so easy to create in Blend. Well someone’s actually got to render it in real time…