In my last couple of posts (here and here), I've been talking about the goodness that is Word content controls. In particular in my last post I talked about a quick and dirty VB application I built to allow me to manipulate Word documents, attach Custom XML parts, set the XML mappings for content controls and the like. Well, I've made a few "enhancements" (it's still quick and dirty with an ugly UI but it does what it says on the tin) and got a new domain so I had somewhere to host the download. If you want to have a play with it you can get it here.
Usual disclaimers apply - it was built just to get me up and running with something so there's no exception handling and it's not exactly intuitive. But take it, play with it, make it better or (more likely) re-write it!