At ESC East (Boston Sept 21-24) you will have the opportunity to get hands on with Windows Embedded technologies and an Intel Atom based board.
The board spec is:
The sessions being presented are:
- Getting Started
- Building and debugging the shell of your device
- Connect your device to web services
- Remote control your device through a Silverlight web page
- Build a distributed embedded system
- Integrating sensors into your device
- Dive into the Atom based development platform
More information on the Build Your Own Embedded System course at ESC East, and pricing etc… can be found on the ESC Boston web site.