Olivier Bloch has just posted information about this years TechEd USA Embedded Pre-Conference Tutorials.
Here’s the list of Windows CE Pre-Con sessions being delivered:
- Sneak peek into what’s new for the next release of Windows CE (Codename “Chelan”)
- Taking your Windows Embedded CE O/S design from reference design to production
- From the Ground Up: BSP for Windows Embedded CE
- “The Schtick:”Solving Real-Time Challenges with Windows Embedded CE
- Debugging your applications and drivers for Windows Embedded CE
Note the highlighted session – “What’s new for Windows Embedded Compact 2010” – this is your chance to get a view of what’s coming in the next release of Windows CE !!
Here’s a list of Windows Embedded Standard Pre-Con sessions:
- Coming to a Device Near You: Windows 7 in Windows Embedded Standard, code name “Quebec”
- Bringing Your Next Device to Life: An Overview of the “Quebec” Toolset
- Windows Embedded Standard 2009 Internals
- Optimize on Windows Embedded Standard 2009 to Create a Battery Powered Device
- The Future of Windows Embedded Standard 2009: .NET 3.5 SP1, Client Profile, Silverlight and WSDAPI
Note two highlighted sessions, both covering the next release of the Windows Embedded Standard product based on the Windows 7 desktop operating system.