We have MEDC content reviews running for two straight weeks (or at least those of us that more than 40 sessions to review!) - This week has been packed full of session reviews, here's a list of sessions reviewed this week [there is some awesome content coming your way at MEDC !].
- Understanding the new CE 6.0 Build System
- Boot time for Bonzo (must get the prize for best session name!)
- The Windows Embedded CE 6.0 Graphics Architecture
- Windows Embedded CE 6.0 MDD/PDD Camera Driver Model
- Building a low cost Radio Enabled Device
- Windows Embedded CE 6.0: Performance Tools and Techniques
- Windows Embedded CE 6.0: Memory Tools for Native Code
- Managing Power Consumption on Windows Embedded CE 6.0 with Dynamic Voltage Frequency Scaling
- Porting a Windows CE 5.0 BSP to Windows Embedded CE 6.0 (really cool demo!)
- Building Embedded Solutions using the .NET Micro Framework
- Windows Embedded CE 6.0 Multimedia Pipeline
- Dr Watson for Windows Embedded CE and Post Mortem Debugging using Platform Builder
- Windows Embedded CE 6.0 Direct Show Capture Pipeline
- Building World Ready Windows Embedded CE devices (MUI, UNICODE, NLS, DBCS, and more!)
- Developing with DirectShow playback technologies on Windows Embedded CE 6.0
- Introduction to the Windows Embedded CE 6.0 System Debugger
- Web Services on Devices on Windows Embedded CE 6.0
- Windows Embedded CE Device Diagnostics Tools and Development
- Tools Support for Writing Secure Code (excellent session, demos really push the point home)
That's this weeks sessions reviewed - we also have a full week of session reviews coming up...
I will post some "highlights" as the week goes through.