If you are planning on going to ESC West (April 1-5, San Jose, CA) there are a number of opportunities for you to come and talk to Microsoft and partners about embedded device development.
- You can book time on the Microsoft booth to have an “Ask the Experts” consultation – this will give you the chance to setup a 1:1 and discuss your project/issues.
- We have a Technical Seminar running at ESC West (April 4th, Center Room B2, 10:00am – 5:00pm) – sessions include:
- Windows XP Embedded Feature Pack 2007, Embedded Enabling Features and their advantages when building embedded devices
- Application Development for Windows Embedded Devices: Advantages of using Visual Studio 2005 and the .NET Compact Framework
- Windows Embedded CE 6.0: What’s new with the operating system and tools
- .NET Micro Framework, a closer look at Microsoft’s smallest .NET offering
- We will also have hands on labs running on the booth – this gives you the opportunity to try out the CE 6.0 and XP Embedded development tools – we will of course have people available to answer questions.
So, there’s plenty of ways for you to get information about Windows Embedded technologies from Microsoft, and Microsoft partners – more informaiton avaiable here.
See you at ESC West !