POS for .NET V1.11 is Microsoft’s implementation of the industry’s Unified Point of Service (UPOS) version 1.11 standards, for the .NET platform. UPOS is the standards body that specifies the behavior of retail peripherals.
So what’s new and exciting about version 1.11?
- Support for version 1.11 of the UPOS specification
- Added device classes for Biometrics, Electronic Journal, Bill Acceptor, Bill Dispenser, Coin Acceptor, and Image Scanner
- Supports the Unified POS v1.11 specification standard changes for ClearInput, SmartCard and Printer base classes
- Supported on Windows XP Pro, WEPOS, Vista Business, and Vista Enterprise
- Based on the .NET Framework version 2.0
- Microsoft Update support
- SDK User Reference Guide