Collection 5150: Developing Microsoft® Windows Mobile® 5.0 Applications Using Microsoft Visual Studio® 2005 is now available.
This 12 hour collection teaches how to develop, deploy and maintain Windows Mobile 5.0 applications. These courses will also prepare candidates for exam 70-540: TS: Microsoft® Windows Mobile - Application Development.
Topics covered within the collection include:
- Developing Windows Mobile 5.0 applications
- User interface design
- Accessing data using SQL Everywhere
- Accessing Microsoft SQL Server™ data from a mobile device
- Interoperability and platform functionality
- Deploying and maintaining mobile applications
- Visual Studio 2005 (1 year)
- Microsoft.NET Framework / .NET Compact Framework. (1-2 years)
- Microsoft Visual Basic® .NET or C# (1-2 years)
- Working knowledge of Microsoft SQL Server™ 2000/2005 (1 year)
- Enterprise application development (1 year)
- Smart Device development using Visual Studio 2005 (recommended)