It’s that time of year again, the Windows Embedded Student Challenge 2006 is open for business.
Are you ready to change the world? Then enter the third annual Windows ChallengE! The competition challenges undergraduate teams of four—with a faculty mentor —to design a computer-based system that solves a real-world problem. Organized by Microsoft in association with IEEE’s Computer Society International Design Competition, this contest gives all registered Windows ChallengE teams an opportunity to come to Redmond, WA, to present their projects for a chance to win cash prizes. Participating teams also have the opportunity to be selected for the CSIDC finals in Washington, D.C. To get started, make sure to register online today.
This years theme is “Preserving, protecting and enhancing the environment”.Key Dates
- Registration ends – December 1st, 2005
- Interim report submissions due – February 14th, 2006
- Final reports due – April 16th, 2006
- Windows Embedded Student ChallengE finalists announced – May 14th, 2006
- Windows Embedded Student ChallengE finals – June 23rd and 24th, 2006 in Redmond, WA
Registration ends December 1st 2005 – Better get and register!