Internet Explorer 7.0 on the way…

From Scobles blog – Major Microsoft announcement: Bill Gates just announced there will be Internet Explorer 7.0.

Read the IE Blog for the news and the Microsoft Press Announcements from the RSA conference

– Mike

1. Steve Aikens says:

I think it’s great that MS is opening the door to the update but none of my clients are running XP, except on their home systems. We’re completely W2000 for a variety of reasons, not the least of which is both security issues on servers and cost.

MS owes it to their faithful client base – we could have been on Linux long ago – to provide a path to IE7 to their W2000 core users.

2. Mike says:

The request to support W2K is being made quite clear over on the IE blog – http://blogs.msdn.com/ie/archive/2005/02/15/373104.aspx

It will be interesting to see what comes out of this – I will post any news I hear.

– Mike

3. John says:

Great!! another half-baked bug infested program courtesy of Microsft.

4. Mike says:

I don’t think that’s a fair comment.

– Mike

5. Bill Gates says:

<font color="blue" size="16">I LOVE IE</font>

6. Paul says:

Any updates an ehnaces Microsoft brings to the table is always a good thing

7. Paul says:

Any updates and ehnances Microsoft brings to the table is always a good thing

8. Jason says:

Just waiting for it……

IE is cool!

But would be nice if more of Standards were incorporated!

Microsoft must look at incorporating more of Standards OR atleast release their own standards in a well documented form.

_________________________

Jason S

Bridgeline Software.

Bangalore.

India.

Mob: +91 94486 71082

jasonblr@hotmailNOSPAM.com (remove NOSPAM to e-mail me)

I blog at http://spaces.msn.com/members/sjason

________________________________________

9. Steven says:

I think that IE is cool cause its got many updates and it is a fast program that is compatible with other programs. For example I use to have AOL DialUp. but now I have AOL for Broadband and its much faster and the good thing is that AOL and IE works and its not dial up so i am happy……..thanks Microsoft..

10. John says:

I think IE sucks!!

11. seth says:

Hey AOL user. That is the most unintelligent comment I’ve ever heard. I hope this was supposed to be sarcasm.

Skip to main content